The position of Past President is the 3rd year of the 3 year cycle of Vice President, President, Past President.
This person assists the current President with her experience and knowledge as VP and President for the past 2 years.
DUTIES OF FIRST PRESBYTERIAL PAST PRESIDENT
- To attend all First Presbyterial Board Meetings
- To assist and advise the current President in any way possible
- To serve as Constitution and Bylaws Chairman
- To serve on Retreat Committee for First Presbyterial
- To write a report of Past President activities for each board meeting